Are you looking for a planned giving conference that will…
- Give you more information than what you can get from a two-hour lunch meeting?
- Cover technical topics as well as practical marketing topics?
- Supply useful information for the new people on your staff as well as the seasoned professional?
- Offer presentations you usually have to go to a big national conference to hear?
- Provide a forum where you can network and enjoy the company of other professionals at a cost that won’t break your budget?
While we may not be able to convene at beautiful Kanuga in 2020, the North Carolina Council of Charitable Gift Planners and the South Carolina Planned Giving Council will host a virtual two-day conference on September 2nd and 3rd. The councils have put together a quality continuing education opportunity for development professionals to expand their planned giving knowledge, learn new skills they can apply in their organizations, and network with peers and industry leaders
The two-day event will be a great value. A group rate for organizations will be offered so you can encourage team members to join and grow, as you work together in your gift planning efforts. Continuing education will be offered for CFRE, CTFA, CFP, CLE, and CPE credit where applicable.